My uniform is kinda like Mia's but it's maroon and gray.
At least I'm not the only one making the transition. Marg, Anneka, Dani, and two other girls from our old school are all going too!! Thank the gods!!
But uniform-wearing has pros, too. The only decision I'll have to make in the morning is "hmm, long sleeved shirt or short sleeved? Let me check the weather forecast!" and the Today Show will be making that one for me, anyway.
Moving on to the blog award!!
Artist's Charm!! Thanks Anna!!
I have to say 7 facts about myself before I pass it on:
- I really like photography, but man all this shutter speed stuff is complicated!
- I love documentaries. I just watched a really good one on HBO called "Koran By Heart" about an international competition in Cairo where kids memorize and sing the Koran.
- Last summer I repeatedly had nightmares where Joan Rivers was trying to get me to do plastic surgery on myself.
- I've driven the length of I95 (well zee parents drove).
- ACCIDENTALY (Mom!) I jumped off a moving golf cart when I was 11.
- I also crashed a moving golf cart.
- I don't think I'm going to be a good driver.
Now to pass the award on!! I'm gonna pass it on to 7, 'cause you know, 7 facts, 7 years at Hogwarts, you get it.
- Lauren from Someone Like You
- Caelen from Sasssquatch
- Cat from Life Through a Cat's Eyes
- Cliona from Bookster Reviews
- Amy from I like Smiley Faces and Books
- Bella from Prom Queen
On other horizons, what post would you like me to do next? Here are the options:
- My mom and mine's adventure at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- All of the awesome pizza places in New Haven
- An expert of the book Philip and I are writing (well what we wrote before he got grounded).
Talk to you later, alligators!
What do you guys think about school uniforms? Are they easy or queasy? heh heh heh, punny. Are you scared to drive like I am? Are you a good driver? If you have your license, do you like being able to drive?